Disclaimer – www.win-zero.com
The purpose of these General Conditions is to regulate the conditions of use of the website “www.win-zero.com/” (hereinafter “the website”), whose owner is BODEGA MATARROMERA, S.L. (hereinafter “MATARROMERA”), with Tax Identification Code B78671633 and registered address at Ctra. Renedo – Pesquera km 30, 47359 – Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid), registered in the Mercantile Register of Valladolid, Volume 555, Folio 13, Page VA-5565, which can be contacted via email@example.com or telephone 983 683 315.
1. Conditions of access. The purpose of this website is to provide information about WIN ZERO and its product offerings. Its use implies full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if you do not agree with the content of the same should refrain from using the website and the services offered on it. WIN ZERO reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, and may modify, delete and include, unilaterally and without notice, new content and / or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the website.
The User accepts that access to and use of the website and the contents included therein, as well as the services provided, takes place freely and consciously, under his or her exclusive responsibility, and consequently undertakes to:
– Not to use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality or public order and, in general, to use it lawfully and honestly in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as to refrain from carrying out any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or prevent its normal use and utilisation by the rest of the Users. – Not to manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner shall exempt the latter from any liability whatsoever. – Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless the owner of the corresponding rights has given his or her authorisation or it is legally permitted; or to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of WIN ZERO or its owners included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the aforementioned contents. – Not to introduce or disseminate on the web programs (viruses or any software of a harmful nature) likely to cause damage to the web.
WIN ZERO does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website and shall not be liable for any damages that may occur, nor for any technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information and materials contained on the website.
3. Responsibilities. The User shall be liable for damages of any kind that WIN ZERO or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by these General Conditions.
WIN ZERO assumes no responsibility and has no control over any hyperlinks contained on the website to external content; however, it shall remove any links that include illegal content as soon as it becomes aware of them.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property. The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, all the information and materials, contents, structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programmes and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
In any case access to them or their use by the User shall imply any waiver, transfer or total or partial transfer of such rights, or confer any right to use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of such content without the express prior authorization specifically granted for that purpose by WIN ZERO or third party owner of the rights affected.
WIN ZERO is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements.
All trademarks, trade names or logos displayed on this site are the property of WIN ZERO and/or third party companies. It is forbidden to use or permanently download, copy or distribute them by any means without the required consent of the owner.
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the content has been introduced on the website in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to WIN ZERO identifying themselves and the holder of the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
5. Data protection.
Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other or to which either party has access will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by either party for purposes other than those for which it was communicated.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid.
© Copyright 2018. BODEGA MATARROMERA, S.L. All rights reserved.